Sunday, January 01, 2006

Rivercity

Well dear readers, I will be returning to Rivercity in two months.
I has successfully graduated the University of Montana with a second Batchelors of Arts degree. This was my third college and my third stab at being "edjewukated."
I can't tell you how happy I am to leave school, especially now that I am going on the modern version of the Summer after Graduation and the last summer before a life time of labor in some corporate grind.

I am going to Thailand to sample the local culture.

If Blogspot will allow it, I will faithfully post my adventures on the blog, rather than sending E-mails to all my friends. They can read the sordid details about riding elephants in Chaing Mai and surfing tsunamis in Phuket. I may also go to Saigon, just so I can say, "Yeah I was in 'Nam. I don't wanna talk about it." Or maybe I will tell the truth. Like Jane Fonda, at least I can say I been there, even if I didn't defend my country, like George Bush.

So, keep reading. I plan to call the series "Rubes in Thailand" because I will be traveling with a half dozen yokels from Montana.

thanks
Jim